Here’s something you don’t see everyday – a 1988 Honda Accord DX with a pickup bed.
Available for sale on Craigslist, this 1988 Honda Accord DX coupe converted to a pickup truck features:
- Perfectly running, with no problems, sounds or leaking (other than the ugly ass pickup bed on the back – Ed.)
- 250k miles, 5 speed manual, no gears slip or grind
- Oil changed last week
- There’s a toolbox in the back
- Yosemite Sam mudflaps (awesome! – Ed.)
- Vehicle has brand new tires and black konig wheels on it
Asking price: $1,000
According to the ad, this Accord is legally registered as a pickup truck and has bigger CRV struts and springs to support weight in bed. Also, the “cab” is large and completely waterproof. More photos are below.
If you want to own this beauty, better hurry. The ad says “one day only.”