There are lots of ways you can celebrate Ugly Truck Day this year, from the elaborate
to the mundane
However you decide to celebrate, here are some guidelines every ugly truck observer should follow:
- Don’t point AND laugh – just do one or the other. If you do both, you might get your a$$ kicked.
- If there’s a really nice truck that you’re jealous of, it’s OK to call it ugly.
- When it comes to trucks, ugly doesn’t always mean bad. Show some respect for ugly trucks that get the job done.
- No truck is ever as ugly as you think it is…and your truck isn’t as handsome as you think it is.
- Feel free to call any truck ugly based purely on make or model, e.g. “I think all Toyota trucks are uglier than a butt-faced bulldog.” (This is actually considered a best-practice.)
- If you know the person who owns the ugly truck, it’s expected that you’ll mock that person mercilessly.
For tips on mocking the owner of an ugly truck, see our post about ugly truck insults.