If you insult someone’s appearance, you might hurt their feelings. If you insult someone’s wife or mother, they might hurt your face. But insulting someone’s truck is probably OK…just be sure to do it out of arm’s reach.
Here’s a list of truck insults you can drop on your friends and relatives:
- Nice truck…did you lose a bet or something?
- Your truck is so ugly, your mechanic will only change the oil over the phone.
- Your truck is so ugly, the last guy who worked on it turned into stone.
- If you park your truck in a field, does it start eating grass like some kind of disgusting fat cow?
- Your truck is so ugly, when you run a red light they turn off the cameras.
- If ugliness was fuel, your truck would have enough to go 100k miles, then light itself on fire.
- Your truck is so ugly, the dealership paid you.
- Your truck is so ugly, the insurance company declared it a total loss the day it came off the assembly line.
- Your truck is so ugly, you could park it in the worst neighborhood in America with the keys in the ignition and NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN.
- Your truck is so ugly, you’re only allowed to buy fuel when no one else is at the gas station.
- Your truck is so ugly, it made GM file bankruptcy.
Got any insults to add? Share them on our Facebook page!